Turkey Egg Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce
Under 15 minutes
½ (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® ground turkey
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 ½ cups shredded cabbage
½ cup matchstick carrots
4 green onions, chopped
2 tablespoons HOUSE OF TSANG® spicy Szechuan sauce
12 to 15 wonton wrappers
Canola or peanut oil for frying
¼ cup HOUSE OF TSANG® Bangkok peanut sauce
1 tablespoon HOUSE OF TSANG® ginger-flavored soy sauce
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
1. Cook ground turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Stir in garlic and next 4 ingredients and cook until carrots and cabbage are wilted. Let stand 20 minutes or until completely cooled.
2. Place a heaping tablespoon of mixture onto center of each wonton wrapper. Lightly brush edges of each wrapper with water. Fold two edges inward and roll; gently pressing edges to seal.
3. Heat oil to 325°. Carefully place egg rolls in hot oil, in small batches, cooking 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Drain on paper towels.
4. In small bowl, combine peanut sauce, soy sauce and water. Top with chopped peanuts.
5. Serve egg rolls with peanut sauce mixture.